李美熹 SPACE

又一个WordPress站点

首页 >全部文章 > 正文内容
2017.12.17独立口语答案示例-托福大咖训练营

20171217口语真题 Task1
What are the advantages and disadvantages of surprise quizzes in class?

答案示例
I think surprise quizzes could be beneficial since it would motivate students to work harder. Although they’re often encouraged to be well-organized and review for classes day by day, more often than not, they tend to hit the books only several days before the final exams. However, if teachers arrange surprise quizzes from time to time, students would have to do regular reviewing花丛任逍遥, like going over notes or testing themselves about the key points covered in the previous class; otherwise they may end up with a poor score. Yet on the other hand, such a quiz may add to the pressure, which already makes students struggle. Given that they often have a difficult time catching up with the endless school assignments大被同眠 , it’s hard to imagine how they could manage to get prepared for those random quizzes.
20171217口语真题 Task2
Do you prefer to keep in contact with your friends and families during the trip?

答案示例
I think it’s a good idea to stay in touch with friends and families when I’m on a trip so that I could share my experience with them. Though I love traveling alone九如山门票 , it doesn’t mean that I don’t care about those people in my life, I mean, we’re usually on different schedules and what’s more林黛妤 , I do enjoy solo-backpacking. That’s why I seldom go on a trip with others. But whenever I encounter something wonderful, such as the breath-taking view from the top of a mountain, or some exquisite dessert in a fancy little store around the corner, I’d take pictures and send them to my families and friends. It feels as if they were here by my side and also, they may see this beautiful world through my eyes. Besides藤原文太 , sometimes I come across nice little accessary or other stuff that I think go perfectly well with my friends, then I’d buy them as gifts. And at night, when I get back to the traveller’s inn千禧年三部曲 ,曲芷含 I’ll say good night to my Mum so that she’d know that I’m safe and sound.

关注公众号 托福大咖训练营
给后台留言:加入微信群
托福大咖公益线上课
每天一个线上课程 & 口语题目练习+点评
上一篇:苏炳添 下一篇:中国国防网

繁华落尽 转瞬即逝

我们需要透过一系列的训练来突破关卡,我们需要达到一个不受到过去历史的羁绊的心境,透过这样的心境,进而引导成为一个适合进行前进到战士人,我们需要成为一个完美无缺的战士,我们的目标是遵循着力量进入无限的领域和穿越!